Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I'm a bad blogger

I don't know why I've been slacking on my posts lately, but I'll try to do better from now on.

Let's see.... I started the "Boobalicious Tank" (I even swatched for it!). I'm only on row 6, so no photos of it yet. I got the other tattoo I wanted of Taffy and the ball of yarn with knitting needles, and I have to go back to have it touched up after it heals, but it turned out cute. Perry, who did both my tattoos, said we could barter massages for tattoos if I want more. Brad would kill me! Eh, maybe I can guilt him into it by telling him it would be good for my business, you know, two business owners who can refer customers to each other. Hmmmm....

What else... my dryer quit working. No two weeks' notice even. The repairman just left, and it seems the vent is all gunked up, and the best thing to do is run a hard pipe to replace the accordion-style vent. Sigh. And he can't come until Friday morning, so I have to go the laundromat tomorrow to wash clothes before I leave for Arizona Friday afternoon. Crunch time!

Yes, I get to fry in Arizona for four days. My sis needs some family time but can't come up here until October, so I decided to go down for a few days. I'll see if I can get her to take me to a yarn store or two (there are FOUR in Mesa alone! Why haven't I gone down there sooner?!)

I don't want this to be a totally boring post, so here's a cute picture for y'all:



Hope everyone had a great 4th!

1 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger Katherine said...

Oh my gosh, if I could barter massages for tattoos, I would be in so much trouble. Thankfully, I am not highly trained like you and have no way of getting more ink.

I hope you have a safe trip to Arizona.

Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home