Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Booga booga


Here is the 2x Booga Bag I'm working on. I got the rest of the yarn to finish it yesterday, hopefully I'll be done with it tomorrow! I like the way the colors look with the bag (they came out a bit brighter in the photo)...I just wasn't in love with it as the entrelac stole. Speaking of which...


These are the colors I'm going to use for my new! improved! Lady Eleanor stole.


...and I'm thinking socks will be started soon from this yarn. I got it from my last secret pal, and it's a really pretty variegated brown.

Lots has been going on here--blah blah doctor's appointments blah blah counseling blah blah.. nothing terribly exciting. Hopefully it won't take me so long to post again!

1 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Sayward said...

I hope you have a good summer Lori, and that you and you family continue to heal.

Good luck with the socks! I'm going to be away until August, and I've just packed my sock yarn from my secret pal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home