Friday, March 10, 2006

Still no knitting

My knitting bag is sitting ever so patiently by the couch, but I keep ignoring it. Don't know what's wrong with me, but I just haven't felt the urge to get started on anything.
Well, my Secret Pal knows who I am. Hi Denise! It was fun shopping for you, and hard to pack all the stuff I picked out and ship it to you! BTW, Denise is newly famous...she just had a booklet published on Knitting with Looms. Congrats!
I bought a treadmill yesterday, and Sir BS's job is to put it together THIS WEEKEND. I'm taking bets until 9am tomorrow morning as to whether it'll get done or not. I say no, even with constant badgering by yours truly. I can't wait until the treadmill is useable (yes, really). I need to walk my ass off--literally. It's getting too damn big.

Have a good weekend, all!

P.S. I just realized I never mentioned this in my post about Creatures of the Reef. The pattern calls for 1260 yards, and I didn't use anywhere near that much. I had over 1/2 of the second ball left when I was done, and the balls I had were marked 600 yards each (I'm assuming they were from a cone, as hanks of Zephyr are listed as 630 yards each).

P.P.S. I'm feeling good without the PTU (so far so good, anyways), and my gyno put me on fluoxetine (Prozac) for the anxiety and depression. I love my gyno, he spent close to 1/2 hour talking with me the other day. And he really listens. I'm lucky to have him.

1 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger Liz said...

I've been reading a lot of that "I just don't feel like knitting" a lot lately. Not to mention feeling it myself. I think it's a little touch of almost spring fever :)


Interesting about the Zephyr. I have 5 balls of it in tow different colors. We'll see how far it goes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home