Sunday, February 26, 2006

Espanol

Hubby and I decided to get a "Learn to Speak Spanish" CD-ROM and learn a new language together. We do have a goal we're shooting for, we didn't just pick a language at random....we're hoping to go to Cancun next year, and would like to be able to speak at least a little Spanish when we're there.

Plus it'd be fun to be able to talk in front of other people without them knowing what we're saying. Heh heh.

In an unrelated topic, my cat is weird. Last week, I was sitting on the couch with some potato chips and dip next to me. I went into the kitchen, and heard my husband start laughing. When I came back I asked what was so funny. He said, "When you got up, Taffy must've jumped up on the couch, but I didn't see her. All of a sudden I heard this 'slurp-slurp-slurp' and looked over to see her licking dip right out of the container." The little butthead cat waited til I left the room because she knew I'd shoo her away, then ate sour cream and onion dip.
And how blind is my other half that he couldn't see a 15 pound cat jump on the couch?!

1 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buenos dias, mi amiga! Good job on wanting to learn Spanish. I know a very, tiny, little bit. Since one of my dearest friends is from Spain, you'd think she'd teach me more, huh? Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home