Thursday, February 16, 2006


First, my Valentine's gift. Awwwwwwww. The chocolates lasted all of about five minutes....
Hubby took me out to dinner since he didn't have his cavity filled right away; we tried a new Mexican restaurant "El Patio", and it was very good. I got a fishbowl-sized margarita--yum! Then Brad got to laugh at me the rest of the evening because I was on a goofy-giggly-tipsy-high


It is sooo icy here. It has been raining since last night; we even had a freakin' thunderstorm this morning! I am trying to show you the ice in this photo, but it isn't showing up very well. And I'm not going outside to take a picture, I'll fall on my ass for sure


The attention hog. You know you've been in front of the 'puter too long when the cat plops down in the middle of the room like this

1 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Your cat is really cute. Does he camp on your knitting? ours do. I love the look of your shawl. Looks like it will take a lot of concentration

 

Post a Comment

<< Home