Friday, February 17, 2006

Four hours

Yep, four hours' worth of knitting was done yesterday, and I don't have any pictures to post. But I did get the body of Taz's sweater done, with only the sleeve ribbing left to do (good timing with all this snow--he'll be able to wear it right away!); I should be able to finish it tonight. I did mess up on it a little, I did the same decrease on both sides (laziness) now one side looks lovely and the other side looks wonky.....so I finished the edge with backward single crochet (crab stitch). It would've looked weird with no finishing anyways, the decreases weren't smooth all the way down the back. So instead of a gentle, sloping curve going from the belly to the back, it was more of a stair-step look. Ugh.

So....yay! One project 90+ % done, and another 50% done. Almost time to start something new ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home