Thursday, March 02, 2006

What a crap day

Hi! Prepare to be bummed out! --just kidding, it's not that bad--

Eh, I'm just having one of those days. Lots of anxiety. Dreary weather outside. ONE stinkin' appointment all day (it's been a dry few weeks, let me tell you. Why doesn't anyone want massages? Don't they know I need the $$?) But apparently the lack of money hasn't got me too worried, for I'm spending it like it's growing on a tree in my backyard.

Thank you for the comments on my shawl (all two of ya!). I know I don't have anywhere near the wit and writing abilities of Stephanie or Laurie, but sheesh. They get 100 or 200+ comments a day. I'm lucky if I get three or four. C'mon lurkers! Stroke my ego and comment! Anything! Please....

Actually, I sent Laurie an email the other day about a recent post of hers, and she wrote me back! I told my husband it's like meeting a celebrity..I'm sitting there at the computer thinking "O my God! O my God! Laurie sent me an email! Little ol' me! I'm not worthy!"

The one bright spot today was my friend Linda came by, and brought me stitch markers that she made herself! Three of 'em, and they are so beautiful. See:


Maybe today's not so bad, after all......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home