Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Well, I saw my new counselor today, Sandra. She's really nice. I see her again next week, the day before the dreaded B-day. She recommended this great journal, which I went out and bought right away...Angel Catcher by Kathy and Amy Eldon. I don't really like journaling; I can't write fast enough, and then it's too hard to read my damn writing. So I started a Blogger journal, just for me and my thoughts. And this way my husband can't delete it off my computer (like he deleted my Microsoft Word the other day. Grrr!!) accidentally. Anyways. I'm also reading How to Survive the Loss of a Parent by Lois Akner, CSW, which I highly recommend.

On to the knitting. I decided on a baby outfit (and it's neither of the ones I posted the other day, go figure) and bought the yarn today. I'll post photos soon, it's too cute!

I'm up to the bust shaping on the tank, it's coming along great. We may be going to the Bristol Renaissance Faire this Saturday, so I'll be knitting all the way there. Hopefully I can get the front done this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home