Thursday, August 24, 2006

"Later this week", my foot!

Eh, I meant to post this last week, but I was super-busy with this....



...little ball of fur! Her name is Lexie, and she is the new addition to our family. She is about 3 years old, loves to play, is very talkative, and won Taffy over in just under a week. And let me tell you, Taffy hated her the first few days. Nothing but hissing and growling came out of her. But now they're playing together like buds. Lexie came from our local animal shelter, Friends Forever. And Lexie is so good...no climbing or scratching things she shouldn't...except her one bad habit is jumping on the counter. We're still working on breaking that.

No knitting lately. I just haven't had time with Lexie. Hopefully I'll get some more of the tank done this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home