Friday, October 20, 2006

Misc.

OMG! I can't believe how time got away from me....

There has been much knitting. The body of the baby sweater is done:

(click for bigger image)

And I received the yarn for my next project (Sir B's sweater):

(Yes, I have more than two skeins!)

I was able to get into Rockford on Wednesday for some yarn shoppin'. I visited the new Unique Yarns, which is spectacular. And man was that place busy! There were all kinds of women there knitting. Of course I found out they don't carry Dale Baby Ull so I had to drive across town to Yarn Sellar who had ONE skein left in the color I needed! Score!! Since I had yarn to buy, I also got myself a KachaKacha row counter, which I'll use for Sir B's sweater.

Poor Taffy has an eye infection that started today, so I have to try and force drops in her eyes :( This after an allergic reaction to some new litter we were trying that made the hair around her butt fall off! The kid's a mess, I feel so bad for her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home