Monday, November 13, 2006

About last week....

I'm still in recovery mode from last week. Not only because of our anniversary get-away and my diet, but on Friday Taffy was diagnosed with diabetes. Now we (read: I) have to give her a shot of insulin every day for the rest of her life. And she's only about 6 1/2 years old. Poor baby, she's been so lethargic, hasn't wanted to eat or drink....nothing. She perked up a little yesterday after her shot, actually jumped on and off the bed a few times (we still don't know how she's doing it, she can barely walk), but all this worrying about her is wearing me out! My heart just aches for this sick little creature, and she is getting "little" now, she's down from 16lbs to 12lbs and she almost looks gaunt.

I have finally gotten back to my knitting, which is good since I need to have this done by Friday! Here is the hat, with only the earflaps to go:

I noticed they didn't seem to adjust the size of the bunny to the size of the hat, because it seems a bit big to me. It's darn cute though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home