Wednesday, December 13, 2006

This and That

This week is really wearing on me.....
My Grandma had an emergency appendectomy yesterday, but after sitting at the hospital with my Dad until she came out of surgery, I got to go to a potluck dinner with my knitting group friends.
I took my car in to have the brakes fixed today, and the mechanic said the bottom of the car was covered in blacktop tar and pea gravel, and I'd have to live with the God-awful brake squealing (and I think we were sold the car that way, which pisses me off to no end), but then I went to Fashion Bug with exactly $120 to spend, and they were having a sale! I got 6 tops for $119.25 (pretty good, huh?!) P.S. I'm taking the car back to our regular mechanic, because when he looked at it a few months ago, he said the problem was fix-able (but expensive). This nutjob I talked to today was the mechanic at the dealer we bought the car from.
So with all this stress and aaarrrggghhhh I'm going thru, I decided to take action. I called my hairdresser and am going in Friday to get my hair chopped off. I may not be able to control much, but I can control the length of my hair, right?
P.P.S. No diet posts for awhile, at least thru the holidays. Comfort food's all I got right now. I haven't put any weight back on...yet.

1 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Landscape Contractors North Las Vegas said...

Thank you for beingg you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home