Tuesday, February 06, 2007

All better

I had the flu for three days, all was quiet on Saturday, and Sunday I woke up to, "I don't feel so good" from Sir B. Yup, he got it. He apologized profusely for not taking better care of me since he found out what I went through!

I started on a cardigan sleeve Sunday (the stitches are picked up at the armhole, so my plan of working them both together is out the window--that's what I get for not reading the directions first!)

And I have 16 squares to make for each of my quilts, so I figure if I can get two shirts cut per day, that's 8 days of cutting left! These actually look like they're going to get done in the near future...

1 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Good luck on your projects. I hope you and hubby feel better soon. My kids both have bad colds, and they're pretty cranky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home