Sunday, January 07, 2007

Well, I finally finished the back of Sir B's cardigan, and am starting on the fronts. Yup, that's fronts... I'm working them simultaneously (and will do the sleeves that way too). I tried to take a photo of the sweater, but the flash doesn't show off the cabling, so I'll take one tomorrow.

I've been thinking about the Pewter Coat I was going to make for moi, and the cable pattern is gonna be really frickin' hard, so I'm scrapping it. I'll use the yarn for an easy cardigan, no cables or anything, but I swear I'm going to use all that yarn I bought!!

I just saw that JenLa has the pattern up for the Cat's Face Lace Socks, and I am so making those ASAP! I'll make a pair for me and a pair for my friend Catherine for sure, and I may be able to use stash yarn (gasp!). I have purple and grey Baby Ull yarn that would work:


Here is a photo of the rings Sir B got me for Christmas:


And little Taffy all snug in her bed:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home