Saturday, December 30, 2006

Did ya miss me??

Ugh, I have not felt like blogging lately. My Grandma ended up back in the hospital on Christmas Day, just getting out today (can we say stress?) for heart-related problems.

I haven't knitted in at least a week.

We had our Christmas on Christmas Eve, and it was fantastic. We had lots of good food (provided by yours truly), and we all spoiled each other rotten with gifts. Brad bought me two gorgeous rings, some DVDs, knitting books (Cables Untangled and Victorian Lace Today), and more. My sisters got me a shirt that has a photo of me getting my first tattoo and reads: "The day we knew Lori wasn't adopted"! My Dad got me all the Nintendo DS games on my Amazon list (seven!). I got lots more fab stuff, I can't even think of it all now.

Hope everyone had a great holiday and has a fantastic New Year! I hope I get the blogging bug back soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home