Monday, December 18, 2006

More poo in the fire

Nice post title, eh?

My Grandma was supposed to be released from the hospital today, and instead she ended herself in the ICU. At first it seemed she had a heart attack, but really she had an irregular heartbeat and passed out. I quickly cancelled the client that had just walked in the door and flew over to the hospital to be with my Dad. Thank goodness it ended up as good news, and she had that "episode" at the hospital where they could take care of her right away.
I just don't know how much more of this I can take. My anxiety is back big time, and I hate to even ponder if this week could get any worse, because it will. Oh, and did I mention I have to go in for jury duty tomorrow?? OK Universe, get all the "crapping on Lori" out of your system right.now.

When do I get to open presents? I need presents!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home