Thursday, June 12, 2008

Knitting? What knitting?

School has been really busy this week, as I started my Math class on Monday. It's a lab class, which involves *no* lectures and is go-at-your-own-pace. I am already 2 weeks ahead of schedule! I fried my brain on Tuesday by taking 2 math tests, then having to take a *really hard* metabolism test in Nutrition. That night ended up with me at Fiesta Cancun for some yummy mexican food and, of course, a MARGARITA! I am in there a LOT, so most of the waiters know me, and they kept coming over and joking with me about getting a margarita (since I quit drinking alcohol for a while). I'm all, "I'm in school! At 33! And it's hard! Bring me my alcohol!" But hey, I'm getting an A in Math so far, and a B in Nutrition (that really hard test? Got a B. Go me!).

I am knitting a bit on a sock. I want to start a sweater, but I think a sock's all I can handle for now. It's a fair isle sock pattern and yarn I found in the Patternworks catalog. Let's see if I can find a link.... even better (they're the socks in the higher picture):

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home