Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Hoodie

Here is my progress on the Susie Hoodie. I am at Row 100, which is about the center of the waist. You can see the bias shaping--the "seam" running down the right is the center of the sweater, the seam in the center of the photo runs under the left arm, and the rest of the right side is all bunched up. My birthstone is peridot, and I put a peridot anklet on the sweater so you can see how peridot-y the color is. The bottom photo is with a flash, which flattens out the stitch detail, but I think it shows the actual color the best.





I lovelovelove how this is turning out! I am pleased as punch with the color, and the pattern is super easy so far. Sorry to gush, but I'm gonna until this is done

BTW, I bought more yarn on Monday. I didn't mean to. But I had to. It was on sale. The sale is almost over.
Sir B didn't understand...but I didn't tell him until after I bought the yarn...I'm not stupid.
So more Cascade 220 will be showing up here in the next week or so. I got enough of these:

to make the Bohus in More Big Girl Knits, plus 10 skeins of this color:

because I just loved it so much. I'll find a pattern later (that gets me into trouble every time, but I'll fly in the face of danger for a great sale price).

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

That's too funny, because I just did the same thing! Did you get your yarn from Webs too? I've never before bought Cascade 220, but now I'm a huge fan. It's so pretty and comes in the most amazing colors.

Love your hoodie so far!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home