Tuesday, July 01, 2008

My weekend

Here is the start of my Bountiful Bohus. The purple is actually MUCH darker than it shows up in the photo:


And the start of Lady Eleanor! This is a light purple variegated yarn (yes, I guess I have a thing for purple right now!):


On Sunday, we went to my Dad's girlfriend's house for a BBQ. There is a small pond on the property, and my sis was letting her dog Bailey go in the water:


The above photo was at the end of the fun. Bailey jumped in, lost his footing, and started panicking. Amy's partner Lisa had to wade in to save him. My sister is not hero material, but Lisa sure is!


Later that day, Amy got her karmic payback. One of the kids there, and I cannot for the life of me remember her name, latched onto Amy. She was really cute, 2 1/2 years old, but the sheer volume of questions from her was mind-boggling! She asked Amy why she had tattoos, what the thing in her eye was (she has an eyebrow piercing), if they still hurt, etc. Amy tried to pawn her off on me and get away. She said "This is my sister Lori", and the girl said "Hi Lori, can I go inside the house?", to which I replied "Of course. Have Amy take you"! The above photo is the two of them on the swing. Aren't they cute?

Lastly, some fun pics of the cats.
Taffy:
And Lexi:

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home