Thursday, August 07, 2008

Holy crud

I meant to post at the beginning of the week, but then a NASTY storm came through that knocked out our power for 23 hours, and our internet still isn't up yet (I'm using a local unsecured connection.). The Comcast guy told Sir B someone wouldn't be out until Tuesday to look at it.....um, how are we supposed to live without internet for over a week? I know I can get on this unsecured connection, but I can't do anything of value because I'm afraid someone is stealing my info as I type this. Gah.

Tomorrow is my birthday. I have two client appointments, then I figured I'd spend a few hours over at the humane society being loved on by the kitties. And maybe some mexican for dinner. Sir B is taking me to Red Lobster for dinner this weekend...

I finished the Bountiful Bohus yesterday. I won't get pics up until next week. But it turned out really nice!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful time!

Oh, about Stitches Midwest, I think I'm going to have to pass (again, sigh). My baby is still a little young, and I think it'd be more of an annoyance to have to cart him along. (He's nursing). Oh well, perhaps someday!

Thanks SOOOO much for the invitation, though. It meant a lot that you thought of me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home