Friday, September 19, 2008

Not much to tell

School has been keeping me busy. Work...not so much, but enough. I'm still not finished with the back piece of Sir B's sweater (4" to go), and I just got more yarn today for a sweater for my Grandma!

The yarn was a nice treat today, after wanting to run my phone over with my car. I have gotten about a dozen telemarketer calls today. Yes, I'm on the National Do Not Call List. I'm starting to lash out at them because normally I don't answer, but they just keep calling and calling. Then I pick up and hang up right away, but one this morning had the audacity to call right back! Now I'm just picking up, yelling "Stop calling me!" and hanging up. If it wasn't my business line, I'd have the damn thing disconnected. Grrrrrr.

Anyhoo, back to pleasantness. The Grandma sweater is being made because she always tries to keep my sweaters I bring over to show her (in a cute way), plus she's totally knitworthy. I gave her a shawl of mine a month or two ago, and she cried, she liked it so much. I know she'll get a lot of use out of a sweater. Now I just have to spend less time on Ravelry so I have more knitting time...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger Holly said...

I know what you mean about Ravelry. I can spend hours just clicking around. It's completely addictive....in a good way. :-)

I think I heard something about having to re-register with the national do-not-call list. If you google it the page come right up. I can really lose it over an unsolicited phone call. ergh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home