Monday, September 08, 2008

The pullover from hell!

Do I have your attention now?!

So, Sir B picked out the Double Crossing Diamonds Pullover from Men in Knits, which I had no problem with. Until I went to start it. The chart was stair-stepped instead of a big block, so I went about copying and pasting to make an easier to use chart. Hahahahahahaha. Some cables are 4 row repeats, some 6 rows...the center cable is 42 rows.

I looked at it and thought.....this is it. This is what I'm going to divorce him over.

But I made a large, useable chart to get me through the first 40 rows. And as I got going, I realized that with some extra counters, I didn't need the charts for two of the cables, just the center one and the cable/bobbles on either side of center.

He can stay a little longer.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home