Thursday, August 07, 2008

Psychic

On Saturday, Sir B and I went to the Renaissance Faire in Bristol, WI. Also there was my Dad, Christy, my sis Amy, Lisa, my Grandma, and some of Christy's kids. I think we spent about 1/2 hour total with them. Everyone kept splitting up and doing their own thing, but it was still fun to be there with everybody.

So, I decided to get a reading while I was there. Christy and Dad were getting a tarot card reading, and I thought I'd do something different, so I got a reading by a psychic medium. His name is Stephen Bishop, and let me tell you, he was awesome. He asked me some questions about my spirituality, if I ever had any psychic experiences, etc., then when he started the reading, he asked for only "yes" or "no" answers. Some of the things he said to me (his words in italics, my responses in regular type):

You are one of three. Yes.

You have two brothers. No, but I can see how they could come across as masculine!

I see a little boy around you. I had another psychic tell me that. Interesting.

I see a female here. Your grandmother? No. Wait, she's right behind you. Your mother. Yes.

She was really sick for a while, then she got better, then (snaps fingers) she was gone. Yes.

She says there was something at her funeral that you worried about...something silly. Yes. I didn't like the color nail polish they put on her. She would never wear that color. She says "It's so stupid! Let it go"

She says "Why are you fighting with your sisters?" I'm not! Around the time she died, you were fighting with them...again, something silly. Yes. When my sisters get together, they tend to shut me out. I got really mad at them for doing that then.

I'm seeing Hummels. Did she collect Hummels? No. Hm, I'm seeing collectibles, similar things.. She collected Barbies. I never would have gotten Barbies from that! Please answer yes or no...

She's showing me jewelry. Bug jewelry? Yes. And something about a clock? OK A clock with gold around the face.... No Oh, maybe it's a watch then, I'm just seeing a clock face, so it could be a watch. Yes Did she give you a watch? Yes, well, I recently got all her jewelry. There's something about this watch, it's two-tone, something she wants you to know, but I'm not getting it. It seems to have something to do with your career, may be something metaphorical, like "watch out for this", or "wait until this time". Heck, someone from Bulova could call you tomorrow and offer you a job, I don't know! I got home and pulled out the watch in question, and it is a Bulova watch! The band is broken, so I think I'll take it in to be fixed and wear it for a while, see what comes of it.

Did she have a cat figurine in the jewelry box? No, but I just got a cat figurine yesterday as a gift! She was there when it was purchased. She had something to do with it. Cool.
The light is very strong around you. Do you feel spirits around you? I was told by an intuitive friend that there are two spirits at my house. I think they my be there because they are stuck and need your help to move on to the other side. You seem to draw them to you, they think you can help them cross over. Huh.

There was other stuff... we talked some about cats and their ability to see spirits. He recommended some books for me to read. He said my Mom was able to come through because I was in the right frame of mind to receive the information, that I had come to terms with her passing (I'm paraphrasing. He went into a long description why some people have it easier than others, talking to their loved ones). All in all he talked for an hour, and it was so fascinating. I really felt like I had contact with her.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Blogger Holly said...

We have got to get up to Bristol this year. It's always so much fun. That reading was incredibly cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home