Thursday, March 22, 2007

Still. No. Photos.

Sorry. Sir B isn't planning on looking at my computer problem until this weekend (even though we're supposed to be at my Dad's all weekend), but you don't hear me saying anything. I've been looking at a new computer. Not sure if it'll happen or not, but I'm hopeful.

And lookey what we put a deposit on the other day--a vacation! A whole week in Cancun over our anniversary, I cannot wait!!

There has been a wee bit of knitting on the Moon and Stars baby blanket. You'll have to take my word on it. Gah, this sucks not being able to post photos!

I'm super-busy with work tomorrow and Saturday, then visiting with family the rest of the weekend, so I probably won't post again until next week. I'm taking Monday off (first D-day), and I'm getting a massage, then probably carting my knitting to Unique Yarns in Rockford for some sit-n-knit time. And look at computers. Sir B said he'd take me out to dinner, wherever I want!

Have a great weekend all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home