Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I forgot what I was going to say!

I had the hardest time getting onto Blogger; all other websites came right up. Sigh.

Sir B's surgery went fine. It was delayed about an hour, and he sat in pre-op for longer than expected...the nurse came and asked if I wanted to be with him in pre-op until they were ready for him in surgery, so of course I went which helped him calm down alot instead of dreading the surgery. We were at the hospital at 9:30am and left at 5:30pm! I slept sooo well last night after all the worrying and running around after I got him home from the hospital. It was kinda cute seeing him so out of it after he woke up from anesthesia, asking the same questions over and over because he kept forgetting everything!


From Angel Catcher:
When you died, I felt like I had been hit by a plank. I could barely stand up, much less walk. I kept losing my balance and bumping into walls. Right now, I am learning to walk again. One day, I hope I can fly. Here's where I am right now:
Right now I'm doing pretty well. Which is saying alot. I remember how depressed I was after you died, and I thought I'd never get over your death. But here I am, living, loving. Brad and I talked again about kids, and I know I'm still not ready yet. Will I ever be without you here? I don't know, but part of me hopes so. For him, for me, and for you. I have found a religion that makes me happy, and my mantra meditations every night are directed to you. If it wasn't for your passing, I wouldn't have found that. Thank you. I am trying to get copies of home movies from Dad because, sadly, I am starting to forget certain things about you. But rest assured, I will never forget YOU. I miss you and think of you every day, Mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home