Monday, March 12, 2007

I was so saddened to see that comedian Richard Jeni died on Saturday, of an apparent suicide. Sir B and I got to see him in 2005, and he was a truly great performer. I hope he is at peace.

I've been enjoying some down time the past few days, not working on any projects, just reading and catching up on movie rentals (snuggled under my quilt, of course!). I sent my sister's quilt next-day, but since I didn't waive the signature (which I didn't know about), it sat at the post office all weekend :(

Grrr, I was going to post a photo of my quilt, but my camera messed up the disc. Sigh. I need a new camera! I found this one at WalMart.com...a Kodak camera, printer dock, and carry case. It looks real similar to the one my dad had bought my mom, and she LOVED hers. I think I can talk Sir B into getting it, since we're actually getting money back from our taxes this year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home