Thursday, March 08, 2007

Ahhhhh...

I just got back from a massage, and it was extra-special for me because I have all the quilts done!! Yay! Making mine third (instead of last) gave me a bit of finish-itis this morning. I almost couldn't bear the thought of doing another quilt, but I bit the bullet and got it all. done. I'm mailing Angela hers tomorrow, and everyone has to keep quiet until Amy gets hers on the 24th.


From Angel Catcher:
I remember my favorite meal with you: We used to love when Mom made calzones. they'd always turn out bigger than a dinner plate, and we always told her to make them smaller. She'd take the extra dough and make little balls out of it and fry them, then roll them in garlic butter. They were SO good, I used to tell her for my birthday I wanted just those for a meal! Favorites also included spaghetti and meatballs, lasagna, and her super-special chocolate cake with whipped cream frosting.

I am going to remember you by: Making a cake for your birthday. I still feel guilty for not making you one last year; I was waiting until you got home from the hospital. Remembering you while making the quilts was nice, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home