Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My husband is so good to me

Yesterday we went over to WalMart so I could look at the cameras in person and, of course, I liked the more expensive camera better! Sir B said I should, "Just get the better camera, otherwise you'll be kicking yourself later". True. So I gleefully picked up this camera, an 8MP Kodak camera (versus the 6MP Kodak bundle I was also looking at) with a killer zoom lens. And if that wasn't enough, Sir B told me he'd buy me a printer dock! Since I used our Christmas gift cards from Dad, he got a thank you call for the camera, and Sir B got a kick out of my grinning ear-to-ear all night over my new toys :) :) :) :) :)

2 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Blogger Mindy said...

What a great husband! I can't wait to see pictures from the new camera.

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Oh, what fun! I wish we could get a new camera, but I keep spending all of our money on yarn! (hee hee!) Have lots of fun with your new toy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home