Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Yay! Photos!

Here are the flowers I got last week from my friend Kristy:


And here is Taffy being a VERY BAD girl laying on the table by the flowers:


I decided to start a shawl in preparation of the Cancun vacation:


Mediterranean Lace Shawl from A Gathering of Lace

Sir B and I are also learning Spanish! We're using the podcast Coffee Break Spanish, which is lots of fun. I mentioned ages ago we were going to learn Spanish (I'm not even going to try to find a link to that blog entry), but it just never happened until now. I'm going to start Lesson 3 today.

And progress on Moon and Stars blanket--halfway done!:


Here is a photo of (my) finished quilt:


Here's a cool story--I gave Amy her quilt last weekend, and in hers was a square from a black and blue striped shirt. I only cut one square from said shirt because it was silk and a royal pain to cut, and I don't know why, but I threw it in her quilt. When she saw it, she said that she has a shirt exactly like it, and even wore it to Mom's funeral! I told her about it being the only square that was cut from that shirt, and she was so happy she got it! Mom must've been there, whispering in my ear to give that square to Amy.

P.S. I didn't get my computer fixed, I'm using Sir B's computer to upload photos for now!!

1 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

That's a gorgeous quilt, and looks very well sewn! Great job! I'm glad you're able to get photos up again.

Sorry you can't come tomorrow. Hopefully I'll see you at the next knitting night!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home